A transparent research method has been accomplished with the right tools and techniques to make this Hip Replacement Implants Market research report world-class. Two of the most widely used techniques namely SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been used while generating this report. Competitive analysis conducted in this report puts light on the moves of the key players in the Healthcare industry such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships & recent acquisitions. Hip Replacement Implants Market research report adoption plays an essential role for the business growth as it supports with the better decision making, enhancing revenue generation, prioritizing market goals and results in profitable business.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-hip-replacement-implants-market
Global hip replacement implants market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 3.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to growing cases of trauma and injuries, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and growing geriatric population.
Some of the major players operating in global hip replacement implants market are Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Smith and Nephew, B.Braun Melsungen AG, Corin, Waldemer Link GmbH & Co. KG, Wright Medical N.V., Arthrex, Inc., Conformis, Corentec Co., Ltd., Elite Surgical, Surgival, Synergie Ingenierie Medicale, evolutisfrance, Group FH Ortho communication, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medacta International, Tecomet,Inc., Peter Brehm GmbH, MicroPort Orthopedics, Inc. and DJO Global among others.
Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-hip-replacement-implants-market
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth Hip Replacement Implants Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies for key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Market Definition: GlobalHip Replacement Implants Market
A hip replacement is a kind of surgery in which an injured or damaged hip joint is substituted with an artificial implant. It is used when the mobility is abridged and even in rest, pain is experienced. These are made up of metal, plastic or ceramic.
According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures annually, more than 200 million people are suffering from osteoporosis, worldwide, 1 in 3 women over the age of 50 years and 1 in 5 men will experience osteoporotic fractures in their lifetime. Osteoporosis has no clinical manifestations until there is a fracture.
Segmentation GlobalHip Replacement Implants Market
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By Product Type – (Partial Femoral, Acetabular Reconstruction, Bearing and Porous Metal Technologies, Hip Resurfacing, Revision Hip Implants, Total Replacement Implants, Fixed Bearing Hip Implants, Mobile-Bearing Total Hip Implants )
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By Material – (Metal-On-Metal, Metal-on-Polyethylene, Ceramic-On-Metal, Ceramic-On-Polyethylene, Ceramic-On-Ceramic)
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By End Users – (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Surgery Centers)
Hip Replacement Implants Market : By Geography – ( North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America , Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Hip Replacement Implants Market:
- In July 2019, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad researchers announced that they are developing new technologies for bio-compatible implants. This implant would allow initial detections of errors via non-invasive diagnosis and monitoring. Initial recognition deprived of surgery would help patients in avoiding reverse and painful surgery
- In June 2016, Cartiva, Inc. announced that they have received Premarket Approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Cartiva Synthetic Cartilage Implant. It is used for arthritis of the big toe joint. The approval allows the company to begin marketing in the U.S. as it is the first synthetic cartilage device which is approved by the FDA. This device would help in treating the patient suffering from arthritis
Hip Replacement Implants Market Drivers
- Growing geriatric population is increasing the growth of the market
- Advancement in technology is enhancing the market growth
- Popular minimally invasive surgeries are increasing the market growth
- Growing application of hip implants is acting as a catalyst for the market growth
- Growing adoption of total hip replacement implants is boosting the market growth
Hip Replacement Implants Market Restraints
- High cost of surgeries is restraining the market growth
- Dearth of skilled professionals is hampering the market growth
- Strict rules for the approval of devices in the market restrict the market growth
Key benefits of buying the Hip Replacement Implants Market Report:
This Hip Replacement Implants Market report will enable both of the sides in market be an established firm or a relative new entrant. It helps the established firms to know about the moves which are being performed by their competitors and also helps the new entrants by educating them about the market situations and the industry trends. This Hip Replacement Implants Market report is quite fruitful in helping to understand the market definition and all the aspects of the market including the CAGR value and key profiles.
To get this report at an attractive cost, click here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst?dbmr=global-hip-replacement-implants-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]