A transparent research method has been accomplished with the right tools and techniques to make this Glucose Sensors Market research report world-class. Two of the most widely used techniques namely SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been used while generating this report. Competitive analysis conducted in this report puts light on the moves of the key players in the Healthcare industry such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships & recent acquisitions. Glucose Sensors Market research report adoption plays an essential role for the business growth as it supports with the better decision making, enhancing revenue generation, prioritizing market goals and results in profitable business.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-glucose-sensors-market
Global glucose sensors market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 19.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to increasing cases of diabetes, and rising awareness, increasing geriatric population and increasing use of CGM devices.
Some of the major players operating in global glucose sensors market are AstraZeneca, BD, Eli Lilly and Company, Biocon, Sanofi, Smiths Group plc., Wockhardt Limited, Novo Nordisk A/S, Nipro, InjexUK, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Ypsomed, Mannkind Coroporation, Arkray, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Dexcom, Inc., Sannuo biosensor Ltd. and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. among others.
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-glucose-sensors-market
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth Glucose Sensors Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies for key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Market Definition: Global Glucose Sensors Market
Glucose sensors are compressed analytical device or an element, integrating a biological or biologically derivative sensitive recognition section combined with physiochemical transducer. These sensors are important for oral glucose lowering medication or insulin treatment to deliver data of glucose concentrations in body. These sensors are pretty effective in monitoring the glucose level in human body.
According to the International Diabetes Federation, in 2017, diabetes caused 4 million deaths in which around 425 million adults were living with diabetes and this number will rise to 629 million by 2045. The number of adults with diabetes who are living in low- and middle-income countries is around 79%. Large numbers of people suffering from diabetes are in between 40 and 59 years of age.
Segmentation: Global Glucose Sensors Market
Glucose Sensor Market : By Product
- Invasive Glucose Monitoring
- Non Invasive Glucose Monitoring
- Lab Based Glucose Monitoring
- Self-Glucose Monitoring
Glucose Sensor Market : By Technology
- Photo Acoustic Spectroscopy
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- MIR Spectroscopy
- NIR Spectroscopy
- Impedance Spectroscopy
- Skin Suction Blister Technique
- Reverse Iontophoresis
Glucose Sensor Market : By Component
- Transmitters & Receivers
- Integrated Insulin Pumps
Market Drivers : Global Glucose Sensors Market
- Rising number of diabetes patients is driving the market growth
- Increase in research and development investments is accelerating the market growth
- Accurate and precise data of the sensor is acting as a catalyst in market growth
- Growing healthcare expenditure is increasing the market growth
- Growing geriatric population is enhancing the market growth
Glucose Sensors Market Restraints
- Strict rules and high cost of the sensors is hampering the market growth
- Emerging Economies is hindering the market growth
Key Developments in the Glucose Sensors Market:
- In June 2019, Nemaura Medical has received European approval to use needleless continuous glucose monitor on diabetic patients. This monitor was named as sugarBEAT. This device is paired with a smartphone app displaying glucose readings every five minutes. This approval would present a convenient alternate to the traditional methods used to monitor blood glucose to the patients
- In March 2018, Medtronic plc announced that it has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for its Guardian Connect continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system. It is the first smart standalone CGM system which assists people with diabetes to protect them from high and low glucose events. This system would encourage people using multiple daily injections to control their diabetes
Features mentioned in the report
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Glucose Sensors market.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- In-depth market segmentation
- Competitive landscape of Glucose Sensors Market
To Get This Report at an Attractive Cost, Click Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst?dbmr=global-glucose-sensors-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]