“Water Treatment Chemicals Market” research report would be to present the accurate and tactical analysis of the market assets, growing factors, supply, industry size, regional segmentation, dynamics as well as prices variant for its forecast year 2024. The report study provides key statistics on the market status of the Water Treatment Chemicals manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Water Treatment Chemicals market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244321
Top Players Are:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244321
Key Market Trends:
Power Industry to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, the power industry was accounted for the major share of the market.
– Most electric power generation plants require water for their day-to-day operations. Typically, nuclear and fossil fuel power plants consume nearly 190 billion gallons of water per day. Similarly, geothermal power plants need 2 billion or so gallons a day for operations. Hydropower plants also use water directly to generate power.
– The electric power generation industry is one of the major sources of industrial wastewater. Their wastewater contains significant levels of toxic metal impurities, such as lead, mercury, arsenic, chromium, and cadmium, among others.
– These impurities can cause significant damage to the environment, if not treated properly. Therefore, the electric power generation industry needs water treatment chemicals.
– With the ever-increasing requirement for power across the globe, the demand for water treatment chemicals is likely to increase in the future.
– Hence, the power industry is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific has dominated the global water treatment chemicals market in 2018 owing to the high demand from countries like China and Japan.
– The rapid economic growth and urbanization in China are likely to drive the growth of several industries like municipal, chemical, food & beverages, oil & gas, power generation industry which in turn is likely to boost the demand for water treatment chemicals.
– Moreover, most of China’s population relies on groundwater sources for drinking water, which are either untreated or not properly treated by municipal water suppliers. Therefore, the need of water treatment chemicals increases.
– In India, there has been an increase in the chemical manufacturing plants and also the power generation sector in India is constantly evolving.
– Hence, Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244321
Detailed TOC of Water Treatment Chemicals Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Ground and Surface Water Pollution
4.1.2 Stringent Regulations to Control Produced and Wastewater Disposal
4.1.3 Growing Demand from Power and Industrial Applications
4.1.4 Increasing Demand from Municipal and Manufacturing Sectors
4.2.1 Hazardous Nature of Hydrazine
4.2.2 Dearth of Awareness Regarding Chemical Water Treatment Technologies
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.3 Biocide & Disinfectant
5.1.4 Defoamer & Defoaming Agent
5.1.5 pH Adjuster & Softener
5.1.6 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Power Generation
5.2.2 Oil & Gas
5.2.3 Chemical Manufacturing
5.2.4 Mining & Mineral Processing
5.2.6 Food & Beverage
5.2.7 Pulp & Paper
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of the Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.5 AkzoNobel NV
6.4.9 SNF Group
6.4.10 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.11 Kurita Water Industries Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Adoption Rate in Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa
7.2 Shifting Focus Toward the Usage of Green Chemicals
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: