“Pouch Packaging Market” research report would be to present the accurate and tactical analysis of the market assets, growing factors, supply, industry size, regional segmentation, dynamics as well as prices variant for its forecast year 2024. The report study provides key statistics on the market status of the Pouch Packaging manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Scope of the Report:
The whole packaging industry revolves around the essential element i.e. consumer preference and due to which pouches have already replaced traditional glass and cans in the center of the stores. The features offered by pouches include an easy opening (e.g. tear notch, laser perforation), easy to use (e.g. zipper, shapes) and they are reclosable. Moreover, they are chemically inert because of which they are widely used in different industries such as pharmaceuticals, pet-food, and cosmetics.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14352714
Top Players Are:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352714
Key Market Trends:
Demand of Packaged Food Offers Potential Growth
– In a Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) survey of 2,120 consumers, consumers placed a high value on the packaging that is â€œeasy to store,â€ â€œeasy to reseal,â€ and â€œeasy to open.â€ Consumers in the survey also said they are willing to pay more for benefits like â€œability to reseal,â€ â€œability to extend product life,â€ â€œeasy to storeâ€ and â€œeasy to open.â€
– Therefore, pouches have seen increased demand due to its clean, premium look to ease of shipping and handling to innovations in pouch packaging for even messy items like creams, soups, and sauces.
– With the increasing urbanization and fast-paced lifestyle, consumers want a single serve meal (which will provide a required amount of nutritional benefits) and for this pouch packaging helps in fulfilling their demand. Nowadays, even mothers are feeding their babies food from squeezable pouches that eliminate the need for spoons, bowls and even bibs.
– Moreover, with the innovations like modified atmosphere packaging, vacuum packaging, active packaging and retort packaging help seal in freshness and lock out potentially damaging environmental elements, helping keep food fresher longer.
– With the growth of the packaged food industry in developing nations like India, it can be inferred that the overall packaged food industry will flourish. Additionally, Accenture predicted that by 2050, 66% of the world’s population will be staying in the urban area and thus in return it will help in the growing packaged food industry.
– Therefore, above factors are expected to help in the flourishing of the pouch packaging market in the packaged food industry.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
– Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth because of the presence of two highly populated countries i.e. China and India. In these two countries, the increase in disposable income will act as a supplement for the growth of industries such as food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, pet-food, and cosmetics which in return will help in flourishing the pouch packaging market.
– Moreover, with the vast rise in demand for packaged foods and beverages and the critical role played by pouch packaging in keeping packaged consumables fresh for extended periods are likely to boost the market in these regions.
– With the growing demand for takeaway and ready-to-eat (RTE) food, the amount of packaging waste is also increasing and most of the plastic packaging materials are non-biodegradable. Therefore, the government of China has formulated several laws and regulations to protect foods and beverages from the harmful effects of packaging materials. Thus, packaging companies are moving towards biodegradable pouches such as a paper pouch, etc.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14352714
Detailed TOC of Pouch Packaging Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Innovations in Food & Beverages Packaging
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of High-Speed Filling Equipment
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Material Type
5.2 By End-user Vertical
5.2.3 Household Care
5.2.6 Cosmetics & Personal Care
5.2.7 Other End-user Verticals
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 AEP Industries Inc.
6.1.2 Amcor Limited
6.1.3 Ampac Holdings, LLC
6.1.4 Berry Plastics Corporation
6.1.5 Tetra Laval International S.A.
6.1.6 Reynolds Group Holdings
6.1.7 Crown Holdings Incorporated
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: