“Hafnium Market” research report would be to present the accurate and tactical analysis of the market assets, growing factors, supply, industry size, regional segmentation, dynamics as well as prices variant for its forecast year 2024. The report study provides key statistics on the market status of the Hafnium manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Hafnium market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244131
Top Players Are:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244131
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Aerospace Industry
– Increasing usage of hafnium as a superalloy in the aerospace industry, primarily due to its high thermal stability in both compound and metallic forms, is driving the market, globally.
– Hafnium superalloys are primarily used in jet/rocket engines. Hafnium constitutes about 10% of the composition in niobium-based alloy used for rocket engine nozzles. It is considered irreplaceable in the MAR M 247 superalloy, used in the hot part of jet engines (turbine blades and vanes).
– Hafnium’s stability and strength at high temperatures, in both metallic and compound forms, make it ideal for several aerospace applications. It is generally used in the alloy form in combination with other metals, such as iron, niobium, tantalum, and titanium.
– Hafnium diboride (HfB2) is used for ultra-high-temperature ceramics or coatings, for components in NASA atmospheric re-entry modules.
– The demand for new aircraft is increasing globally, and the aerospace industry is aiming to introduce innovative solutions to improve manufacturing time and save costs. Thus, hafnium superalloys are gaining popularity, in terms of increasing fuel efficiency.
United States to Dominate the Market
The United States accounted for the largest share of the market, consuming a share of around 27.4% of the global market, in 2018. The United States is the world’s largest and most powerful economy. Owing to the increasing demand from nuclear reactors, the aerospace industry, industrial turbines, etc., the demand for hafnium has rapidly increased in the past few years. The United States is one of the largest producers of nuclear power in the world. The country has 60 commercial nuclear power plants, with 98 operating nuclear reactors in 30 states. Additionally, surging demand for hafnium from other applications in the country is driving the market.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244131
Detailed TOC of Hafnium Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand from the Aerospace Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Hafnium Oxide
5.1.2 Hafnium Carbide
5.1.3 Other Types (including Hafnium Metal)
5.2.1 Super Alloy
5.2.2 Optical Coating
5.2.4 Plasma Cutting
5.2.5 Other Applications
5.3.1 Production Analysis
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of the World
5.3.2 Consumption Analysis
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 European Union
126.96.36.199 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 ACI Alloys
6.4.3 Alkane Resources Ltd
6.4.4 American Elements
6.4.5 Baoji ChuangXin Metal Materials Co. Ltd (CXMET)
6.4.6 China Nulear JingHuan Zirconium Industry Co. Ltd.
6.4.7 Framatome (EDF)
6.4.8 Nanjing Youtian Metal Technology Co. Ltd
6.4.9 Phelly Materials Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: