“Panel Level Packaging Market” research report would be to present the accurate and tactical analysis of the market assets, growing factors, supply, industry size, regional segmentation, dynamics as well as prices variant for its forecast year 2024. The report study provides key statistics on the market status of the Panel Level Packaging manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Scope of the Report:
The scope for Panel level packaging (PLP) technology is primarily focused on recent packaging technologies like Fan-Out Wafer Level Package (FOWLP), other than the conventional technique of wafer-based packaging. Panel level packaging technology is used for packaging of various semiconductor products such as field-programmable gate array (FPGA), CPU/GPU, power management IC module, baseband, WiFi devices, RF devices, transducers, and networking & servers.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14352720
Top Players Are:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352720
Key Market Trends:
High Growth in Processing Technologies for Semiconductor Industry
– Semiconductor components such as memory chips, logic, analog components, micro processing unit (MPU), discrete, sensors and others have seen a surge in demand due to increased sales of the consumer as well as industrial electronics products. Sophisticated electronics components in wearable electronics and IoT based products demand fast processing of electronic devices circuits which in turn has created potential space for highly flexible ICs withstanding greater thermal resistance and physical performance.
– To cater to the need of enhanced ICs for high-end industrial applications in automotive, electronics, aerospace, telecommunication and others, level packing technology providers are moving from traditional wafer-based packaging to new packaging technologies like FOWLP.
– According to Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), memory, logic, analog, and MPU related semiconductor products accounts for more than 80% of the total sales in the semiconductor industry; hence providing a surged opportunity for market leaders to focus on packaging process for these particular products.
Asia-Pacific as the Largest and Fastest Growing Region
– With the presence of many niche electronics OEMs and their suppliers in countries like China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the highest growth rate in the global panel level packaging market. Moreover, the region enjoys the presence of several significant vendors in the power electronics market, who are investing significantly in the development of advanced panel level packaging technology.
– According to the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), Asia-Pacific generates more than 50% revenue in the global semiconductor sales. In the phone application, PLP is primarily used for fingerprint sensor with its packaged thickness of < 0.2T. In this regard, APAC is considered as a hot spot for sensor chip manufacturing as most of the smartphone companies including Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics, Xiaomi Corporation, and others have their manufacturing units in the Asia-Pacific region, and hence providing PLP vendors chance to supply modern FOWLP for APs (Application Processor) for the smartphones.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14352720
Detailed TOC of Panel Level Packaging Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Reduced Cost of Packaging Process
4.3.2 Enhanced Design Flexibility and Physical Performance of Chips
4.3.3 Increased Investment on Research & Development Activities
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Complexity in Packaging Process
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Industry Application
5.1.1 Consumer Electronics
5.1.3 Aerospace & Defence
5.1.5 Other Industry Application
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amkor Technology, Inc.
6.1.2 Deca Technologies
6.1.3 Lam Research Corporation
6.1.4 ASE Group
6.1.5 Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.
6.1.6 Fraunhofer Institute for Reliability and Microintegration IZM
6.1.7 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited
6.1.8 Shinko Electric Industries Co, Ltd.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: