“Construction Chemicals Market” research report would be to present the accurate and tactical analysis of the market assets, growing factors, supply, industry size, regional segmentation, dynamics as well as prices variant for its forecast year 2024. The report study provides key statistics on the market status of the Construction Chemicals manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Construction Chemicals market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245259
Top Players Are:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245259
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Concrete Admixtures
– Concrete admixtures are ingredients that are added to the concrete mixture before or during mixing. Concrete admixtures reduce concrete construction cost by modifying the properties of hardened concrete, thereby ensuring better quality during mixing, transporting, placing, and curing. This allows users to overcome emergencies during concrete operations.
– According to the European Standard EN 206-1, the permitted dosage of admixtures to concrete should be less than or equal to 5%, by weight of the cement. However, in conditions of low dosage, the admixture quantities should be less than 0.2% of the cement.
– The admixture is generally added in a relatively small quantity, ranging from 0.005% to 2%, by weight of cement. However, overuse of admixtures has detrimental effects on the quality and properties of concrete.
– Based on function, admixtures are categorized into several types, which include air-entraining, retarding, accelerating, plasticizing, and water reducing, among others. The special category admixtures have various functions, including shrinkage reduction, corrosion inhibition, workability enhancement, alkali-silica reactivity reduction, bonding, coloring, and damp proofing.
– Demand for concrete admixture is increasing at a rapid rate. Manufacturers are responding to this demand, and have started taking action. For example, BASF launched Master X-Seed STE admixture for the concrete industry, in March 2019. The product was introduced specifically for the Asia-Pacific region, as it enhances concrete strength’s development and performance characteristics.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The Asia-Pacific construction sector is the largest in the world, and is growing at a healthy rate, owing to the rising population, increase in middle-class incomes, and urbanization.
– Increasing infrastructure construction activities and the entry of major players from the European Union into the lucrative market of China have further fueled the industry’s expansion.
– China’s 13th Five Year Plan started in 2016, as it was an important year for the country’s engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) industry. In addition, the country ventured into new business models domestically and internationally, during the year. Although the construction sector slowed down after 2013, it is still a major contributor to the GDP of the country. In 2017, China’s construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central government’s push for infrastructure investment, as a mean to sustain economic growth.
– Furthermore, restrictions on foreign investment on land development, high-end hotels, office buildings, international exhibition centers, and construction and operation of large theme parks have also been lifted. The growth in the infrastructure and transportation sectors is expected to boost the construction chemicals market in the country, over the forecast period.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
Purchase this Report (Price 6000 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245259
Detailed TOC of Construction Chemicals Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Construction Activity in the Asia-Pacific Region
4.1.2 Increased Adoption of New Technology and Innovative Construction Procedures
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations Regarding VOC Emissions
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Concrete Admixture
5.1.2 Surface Treatments
5.1.3 Repair and Rehabilitation
5.1.4 Protective Coatings
5.1.5 Industrial Flooring
5.1.6 Water Proofing
5.1.9 Grouts and Anchors
5.1.10 Cement Grinding Aids
5.2 End-user Industry
22.214.171.124 Office Space
126.96.36.199 Education Institutes
188.8.131.52 Other Commercials
184.108.40.206 Iron and Steel
220.127.116.11 Capital Goods
18.104.22.168 Petrochemical (Including Fertilizers)
22.214.171.124 Food and Beverage
126.96.36.199 Other Industrials
188.8.131.52 Roads and Bridges
184.108.40.206 Elite Housing
220.127.116.11 Middle-class Housing
18.104.22.168 Low-cost Housing
5.2.5 Public Space
22.214.171.124 Government Buildings
126.96.36.199 Statues and Monuments
188.8.131.52 Australia & New Zealand
184.108.40.206 The Philippines
220.127.116.11 Sri Lanka
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 The Netherlands
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 United Arab Emirates
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.4 BASF SE
6.4.5 Bolton Group
6.4.6 Cemetaid (NSW) Pty Ltd
6.4.7 CHRYSO SAS
6.4.8 CICO Group
6.4.9 Conmix Ltd
6.4.11 Fosroc Inc.
6.4.12 Franklin International
6.4.13 GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
6.4.14 Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
6.4.16 MAPEI SpA
6.4.17 MUHU Construction Materials Co. Ltd
6.4.19 Pidilite Industries Limited
6.4.20 RPM International Inc.
6.4.21 Selena FM SA
6.4.22 Sika AG
6.4.23 Thermax Global
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Focus on Sustainable Materials
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: