“PVC Stabilizers Market” research report would be to present the accurate and tactical analysis of the market assets, growing factors, supply, industry size, regional segmentation, dynamics as well as prices variant for its forecast year 2024. The report study provides key statistics on the market status of the PVC Stabilizers manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global PVC Stabilizers market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244636
Top Players Are:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244636
Key Market Trends:
Growing PVC Usage in Piping
– The major application for PVC is in the pipes and fittings segment, accounting for approximately 40% share in 2018.
– PVC pipes and fittings widely find applications in drain-waste-vent, sewers, water mains, water service lines, irrigation lines, conduit, and various industrial installations.
– It can also be used outdoors, if the pipe contains stabilizers and UV inhibitors to shield against ultraviolet radiation; it is painted with a water-based latex paint.
– Moreover, PVC materials are resistant to many ordinary chemicals, such as acids, bases, salts, and oxidants.
– Demand for PVC pipes and fittings is driven by their growing demand in the developing countries, especially agriculture-based economies, like India, China, Indonesia, and parts of South America and Africa.
– The agriculture sector is the biggest consumer of PVC pipes and fittings where it finds application as irrigation lines. The growth of commercial and residential construction and rise in infrastructural development are expected to spur the growth of this market in the near future.
– The aforementioned trend in the pipes market is likely to increase the demand for PVC stabilizers in the coming years.
The Asia-Pacific Region is Expected to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific has the highest share in the market, accounting for a global market share of approximately 60% in 2018. The Asia-Pacific region is also likely to recorded highest growth rate during the forecast period.
– In Asia-Pacific, China provides the major market for the PVC stabilizers of the regional market share. The Chinese automotive industry is the largest market, globally, and the electrical and electronics market has been growing at a higher rate, which has also driven the Chinese PVC market. Furthermore, the Chinese automotive industry is the largest market, globally, and the electrical and electronics market has been growing at a higher rate, which has also driven the Chinese PVC market.
– The growth of the Indian PVC market is expected to be led by the rising construction of the much required residential units and growing demand for PVC pipes and fittings in the agricultural sector, to bring in more area under cultivation. This huge demand and consumption may drive the Indian PVC stabilizers market in coming years.
– Overall, with the consistent growth in the countries like China and India, the demand for PVC Stabilizers is expected to increase at a faster pace in the overall region, in the coming years. The huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in expansion of the global PVC stabilizers market.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244636
Detailed TOC of PVC Stabilizers Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing PVC Usage in Piping
4.1.2 Increasing Plumbing and Electrical Piping in Construction
4.2.1 Impending Global Ban on Lead Stabilizers
4.2.2 Fluctuating Raw Materials Prices
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Raw Material Analysis
4.6 Patent Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.5 Other Types
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Building and Construction
5.2.3 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Chemson Polymer Additive AG
6.4.2 Valtris Specialty Chemicals (Akcros Chemicals Ltd)
6.4.3 Baerlocher GmbH
6.4.4 Reagens SpA
6.4.5 Pau Tai Industrial Corporation
6.4.6 Songwon Industrial Company Limited
6.4.7 Sun Ace
6.4.8 Adeka Corporation
6.4.9 PMC Group Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Emergence of Organic Stabilizers
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]ndustryresearch.co
Our Other Reports: