The Global Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market was valued at USD XX million in 2019, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% between 2019 and 2026.
Polylactic acid is a bio based plastic which is produced from various sources such as sugar beet, wheat, sugar cane, and cellulose among others. It is a low carbon footprint plastic and has been a preferable choice for industries such as packaging, automotive, electronics, and textiles.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/1320896
What you can expect from our report:
• Total Addressable Market [ Present Market Size forecasted to 2026 with CAGR ]
• Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
• Country wise Market Size Split [Important countries with major market share]
• Market Size Breakdown by Product/ Service Types – [ ]
• Market Size by Application/Industry verticals/ End Users – [ ]
• Market Share and Revenue/Sales of 10-15 Leading Players in the Market
• Production Capacity of Leading Players whenever applicable
• Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
• Pricing Trend Analysis – Average Pricing across regions
• Brandwise Ranking of Major Market Players globally
Increasing demand from industries such as plastic, textile, and automobile and few government initiatives are some of the factors which is anticipated to drive the demand of Polylactic Acid (PLA) during the forecast period. On the contrary, cost of PLA being higher than the synthetic plastic is one of the factors which can restrain the growth of the market.
The global Polylactic Acid (PLA) market is segmented on the basis of Type, End-use Industry and region, with focus on manufacturers in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
On the basis of Type, the market is split into
* Fiber Grade
* Film Grade
* Sheet Grade
* Injection Molding Grade
On the basis of End-use Industry, the market is split into
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada, Mexico
* Europe- Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea
* South America- Brazil, Argentina
* Middle East & Africa- Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
Inquire more or share a question if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/1320896
No.of Pages – 121 & No of Key Players – 10
Key Market Players
Key players profiled in the report includes:
1. TEIJIN LIMITED
2. TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
3. NatureWorks LLC
5. TOYOBO CO., LTD.
6. Sulzer Ltd
8. Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co., Ltd.
9 Shanghai Tong-jie-liang Biomaterials Co.,LTD.
10. Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co.,Ltd.
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, and regional, Type & End-use Industry market size and their forecast from 2019-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PEST analysis, and Supply Chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key player’s strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as agreements & joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market trends, market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term & long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, Type and End-use Industry with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Polylactic Acid (PLA) equipment and other related technologies
* Polylactic Acid (PLA) Equipment & Technology Providers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, and in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government & regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, End-use Industry trends & dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes
Get Direct Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/1320896
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Executive Summary
2.1. Objective of the Study
2.2. Market Definition
2.3. Market Segmentation & Scope
3. Research Methodology
3.1. Research Methodology
3.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
4. Global Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market Overview
4.1. Introduction Market Trends
4.2. Market Trends
4.2.1. Market Driver Analysis
4.2.2. Market Restraint Analysis
4.2.3. Market Opportunity Analysis
4.2.4. Market Challenge Analysis
4.3. Global Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market- Supply Chain Analysis
4.4. Global Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market- Porter\’s Five Force Analysis
4.5. Technology Progress in Related Industry
4.6. Regulatory Trends
5. Global Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market by Type
5.2. Fiber Grade
5.2.1. Global Fiber Grade Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Units), Production (Units) and Price (USD/Kg), 2015 – 2026
5.3. Film Grade
5.3.1. Global Film Grade Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Units), Production (Units) and Price (USD/Kg), 2015 – 2026
5.4. Sheet Grade
Customization Service of the Report:
Orian Research provides customisation of reports as per your need. This report can be personalised to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US: +1 (832) 380-8827 | UK: +44 0161-818-8027
Email: [email protected]