Global Surgical Gloves Market is expected to reach $5.13 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2018 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Surgical Gloves Market include Anhui Haojie Plastic and Rubber Products Co Ltd, Semperit AG Holding, Ansell Healthcare , Motex Group , Asma Rubber Products Pvt Ltd, Molnlycke Health Care, Cardinal Health , Shandong Yuyuan Latex Gloves Co Ltd, Globus Healthcare, Top Glove Corp R, Hutchinson Healthcare, Medline Industries, Kanam Latex Industries Pvt Ltd , Kurian Abraham Private Limited and Kossan Rubber Industries Berhad.
Increase in research and development activities by the major players and rise in surgical procedures across the world are the major factors driving the market growth. However, strict rules and regulations in its manufacturing are restraining the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/surgical-gloves-market/request-sample
Surgical Gloves act as a protective barrier to prevent the possible transmission of diseases between healthcare professionals and patients during surgical procedures. They have a more precise range of sizing than medical examination gloves. They are manufactured with a higher level of quality standards. They are sterile and individually packaged in pairs.
Based on end user, the hospital use segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in number of admissions in the hospital and its advantages such as protection of the professionals in hospitals from risk of cross contamination.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/surgical-gloves-market
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rise in number of surgeries, requirement to prevent cross contamination during the surgery and improving healthcare facilities.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/surgical-gloves-market
Type of Uses Covered:
• Reusable Medical Gloves
• Disposable Medical Gloves
• Non-sterile Gloves
• Sterile Gloves
• Powder-Free Form Gloves
• Powdered Form Gloves
Type Of Raw Materials Covered:
• Vinyl Rubber Material Gloves
• Polyisoprene Material Gloves
• Nitrile Rubber Material Gloves
• Neoprene Gloves
• Latex Material Gloves
• Chemotherapy Gloves
• Examination Gloves
• Surgical Gloves
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgery Centre Use
• Clinic Use
• Diagnostic Imaging Centre Use
• Hospital Use
• Rehabilitation Centre Use
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.