The Crop Protection Market size is expected to grow at an annual average of 4% during 2021-2027. Crop protection chemicals such as herbicides have made no-till farming a viable option, allowing farmers to reduce erosion by leaving the soil largely undisturbed. Herbicides can be utilised for controlling weeds in no-till crop production, removing the need for cultivation; residue from the previous crop holds the soil in place during wind and rain. Crop residue also prevents runoff of agricultural chemicals and soil that may otherwise impact aquatic habitat and fresh water supplies downstream.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Crop Protection Market is available at:
The following segmentation are covered in this report:
By Crop Type
- Cereals & oilseeds
- Fruits & vegetables
- Others (which include sugarcane, plantation crops, and turfs & ornamentals)
- Others (which include acaricides, nematicides, rodenticides, disinfectants, fumigants, mineral oils, and other crop protection chemicals such as sulfur, petroleum oils, and sulfuric acid)
- Foliar spray
- Seed treatment
- Soil treatment
- Others (which include chemigation and fumigation)
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Crop Protection Market
- The market share of the global Crop Protection Market supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the Crop Protection Market
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Crop Protection Market
Scope of the report
The research study analyses the Crop Protection Market industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
- Market overview and growth analysis
- Import and export overview
- Volume analysis
- Current market trends and future outlook
- Market opportunistic and attractive investment segment
- North america market size and/or volume
- Latin america market size and/or volume
- Europe market size and/or volume
- Asia-pacific market size and/or volume
- Rest of the world market size and/or volume
Key Questions Answered by Crop Protection Market Report
- What was the Crop Protection Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027)
- What will be the CAGR of 4% Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Crop Protection Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavours to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company name: Orion Market Reports
Contact person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404