Power electronics are semiconductor circuit devices that convert and control power from source to load in an efficient and convenient way. It is used to control fluctuating power from one device to another power device such as diodes, transistors and thyristors. This allows power management to enhance energy savings in a variety of applications such as industrial systems, consumer electronics and electric vehicles. Additionally, power electronics can control energy flow in one-way and two-way ways depending on usage. Currently used in renewable resources and electric vehicles to improve switching speed and avoid power loss.
The global Power Electronics market size is projected to reach US$ 35060 million by 2025, from US$ 33910 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3%% during 2021-2027.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Global Power Electronics Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/power-electronics-2-market/32213/
The following players are covered in this report:
- Infineon Technologies
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp
- Toshiba Corporation
- Fuji Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Microchip Technology Corporation
- Texas Instruments
Power Electronics Breakdown Data by Type
- Power IC
- Power Module
- Power Discrete
Power Electronics Breakdown Data by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Energy & Power
- Industrial System
- Inverter & UPS
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Power Electronics industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Power Electronics Market Report
1. What was the Power Electronics Market size in 2018 and 2019; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
2. What will be the CAGR of Power Electronics Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Power Electronics Market was the market leader in 2018?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
• Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Power Electronics market.
• The market share of the global Power Electronics market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
• Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Power Electronics market.
• Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Power Electronics market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404