Social trading is a branch of trading that allows investors to analyze the trading behavior of fellow and expert traders and helps investors follow a similar strategy using copy trading or mirror trading. This trading method does not require in-depth knowledge of financial markets and is also referred to as a low-cost, sophisticated alternative to traditional asset managers. The increasing trend of investment among the population drives the growth of the market. In addition, the lack of expertise in investing and trading leads to greater market growth.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Global Social Trading Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/social-trading-market/37691/
Major market player included in this report are:
- NAGA Trader
- Mirror Trader
- Single Trade
- Copy Trade
- Mirror Trade
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Social Trading industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Social Trading Market Report
1. What was the Social Trading Market size in 2018 and 2019; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2019-2025).
2. What will be the CAGR of Social Trading Market during the forecast period (2019-2025)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2019-2025).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Social Trading Market was the market leader in 2018?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
• Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Social Trading market.
• The market share of the global Social Trading market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
• Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Social Trading market.
• Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Social Trading market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404