The Enterprise Performance Management Market size is expected to grow at an annual average of 9% during 2021-2027. Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) is a process designed to help organizations such as businesses, government agencies, and nonprofits connect strategy to planning and execution. EPM includes management processes such as budgeting, planning forecasting and modeling. It also includes consolidation of results and closing of books.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Enterprise Performance Management Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/enterprise-performance-management-market/28268/
The following segmentation are covered in this report:
By Deployment Mode
- Enterprise Planning and Budgeting
- Financial Consolidation
- Financial Reporting and Compliance
- Supply Chain Performance Management
- Predictive Analytics
- Others (workforce planning, cost and profitability management, and risk strategy management)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail and eCommerce
- IT and Telecommunications
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Cargill Incorporated (US)
- Adaptive Insights Inc.
- Anaplan, Inc.
- BOARD International S.A.
- Host Analytics Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infor Inc.
- SAP SE
- CCH Tagetik (Wolters Kluwer NV)
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Enterprise Performance Management Market
- The market share of the global Enterprise Performance Management Market supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Enterprise Performance Management Market
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Enterprise Performance Management Market
Scope of the report
The research study analyses the Enterprise Performance Management Market industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
- Market overview and growth analysis
- Import and export overview
- Volume analysis
- Current market trends and future outlook
- Market opportunistic and attractive investment segment
- North america market size and/or volume
- Latin america market size and/or volume
- Europe market size and/or volume
- Asia-pacific market size and/or volume
- Rest of the world market size and/or volume
Key Questions Answered by Enterprise Performance Management Market Report
- What was the Enterprise Performance Management Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027)
- What will be the CAGR of 9% Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Enterprise Performance Management Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavours to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company name: Orion Market Reports
Contact person: Mr. AnuragTiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404