The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Remote Asset Management Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The Remote Asset Management Market is expected to reach a CAGR of 14.5%, during the period of 2020-2025.
(Avail a Up-to 20% discount on this report)
Click the link to get free a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key players in the Remote Asset Management Market are ABB, Hitachi, Robert Bosch, General Electric, Cisco, PTC, IBM, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Infosys, SAP, Verizon Communications, Siemens and Others.
– January 2020: Verizon Communications Inc. announced that partnered with Audi America., to deliver advanced connectivity and embedded in-vehicle connectivity solutions. Reportedly, these solutions enable Audi’s connected vehicle service (launching in 2020) are expected to be initially featured in Audi A4 and A5 model lines.
– November 2019: AT&T announced a collaboration with Nokia to delivering Munich-based innovation studio to support the growing global adoption of current and next-generation Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. This partnership will enable AT&T to help solve business problems associated with IoT solutions such as asset tracking and help it capture the European ecosystem.
Key Market Trends:
Manufacturing to Drive the Market Growth
– With the advent of industry 4.0 in the manufacturing industry, various plants are adopting digital technologies to enhance, automate, and modernize the whole process with an aim to gain more realization on investment and materials. The integration of different digital technologies, such as asset tracking, are significantly becoming prevalent, as it provides exceptional benefits.
– For example, it can offer real-time alerts and feedback to the manufacturing companies associated with products and equipment used in processes. This would mitigate not only the operational time but also enhance efficiency and productivity.
– At present, the consumer product manufacturing industry is transforming from mass production to an industry characterized by mass customization. The process of how products are designed and delivered requires a new level of sophistication and require metric that analyze a complex set of data for deep insights.
– The manufacturing companies are now modernizing their supply chain through big data and GPS tracking, IoT sensors which not only help in data-driven planning to address the supply, demand, and logistics issues but also provides a competitive advantage over counterparts and stay ahead in the market due to efficient maintenance of the assets.
– One such instance is from Apotex, a pharmaceutical manufacturer, upgraded its manufacturing processes to automate manual processes. This included ensuring consistent batch production by introducing RFID tracking, sorting, and process flow tracking. As a result, the company had real-time visibility into manufacturing operations.
Avail on Discount:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the global Remote Asset Management market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Remote Asset Management market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Remote Asset Management market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Remote Asset Management market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Remote Asset Management report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687