Remote Asset Management Market – Size, Status and Forecast (2020 – 2025)
The Remote Asset Management Market report is a collection of useful information, quantitative and qualitative estimation by industry experts, the contribution from industry connoisseurs and industry accomplices across the value chain. Furthermore, the report also provides the qualitative results of diverse market factors on its geographies and segments. This report on Remote Asset Management market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of product types, route of administration, distribution channels, and geographic regions.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyses key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
The Remote Asset Management Market is expected to reach a CAGR of 14.5%, during the period of 2020-2025.
Top Companies: AT&T, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Infosys Ltd., PTC, Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Schneider Electric SE
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Remote Asset Management Market 2020
Market Overview: Asset management and tracking solutions are increasingly resulting as a critical technique to achieve greater operational efficiencies in the current market scenario of rapid digitalization, in manufacturing environments and office spaces. Recent advancements in the IoT technology have enabled several end-users to acquire economical and efficient asset tracking hardware. In comparison to standard traditional asset tracking systems, modern IoT equipment that uses minimal electricity and infrastructure are driving the sales for asset tracking systems.
– Telstra, an Australian telecommunication company, recently released a suite of Internet of Things (IoT) tracking solutions, having Telstra Locator product, which is consumer-focused and an enterprise-focused Track and Monitor solution. The company is concentrating on the ‘location of things,’ thereby launching a small business, consumer, and enterprise solutions for connected asset tracking.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– The North America region is expected to dominate the foreign asset management market due to the strong presence of manufacturing and transportation and logistics industries with several technological advancements in the area. Also, government initiatives and regulations in various end-user industries are expected to proliferate the market growth in the region.?
– For instance, the Federal Highway Association (FHWA), along with the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), State and local departments of transportation (DOTs) have been encouraging the application of remote asset management in the transportation and logistics industry.?
– Also, the increasing cargo thefts and in-transit thefts and loss of goods-in-transit are further increasing the adoption of real-time location solutions in the region. For instance, according to a report by the Peel Regional Police, in 2018, 341 cases of cargo thefts were reported in the Peel Region, compared to 208 in all of California.?
– Moreover, the region has always been dominant in technology adoption in almost every end-user industry and has been one of the largest areas to implement IoT across sectors. Hence, these trends provide ample opportunities for real-time location system vendors in the region to expand their foothold in the region by enhancing their market presence.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: The Global Remote Asset Management Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team..
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687