As the name suggests, commercial dryers are used to remove water content from any type of fabric. These are used in hotels, multifamily buildings, laundromats, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and health clubs. These are designed with multiple programming options, which offer high standard performance. These dryers work on a simple mechanism, which is centrifugal force. The energy utilization by the commercial dryers is much higher as compared to the other residential dryers.
The dryer market is generally of two types, that is gas commercial dryer and electric commercial dryer. Gas commercial dryers are equipped with moisture sensors that analyze the moisture content in clothes and prevent them from being exposed to unnecessary heat. Also, they automatically shut down when clothes get dry, reducing energy consumption. While electric commercial dryers use steam to remove wrinkles and odor from clothes, preventing them from wear and tear.
The global commercial dryers market is anticipated to witness a substantial growth rate during the forecast period.
Request Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7128
Market scope and structure analysis:
|Market size available for years||2020–2027|
|Base year considered||2019|
|Forecast units||Value ($US)|
|Segments covered||Fuel Type, Portability, Application, End User, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and the Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Alliance Laundry Systems, Whirlpool, American Dryer, AB Electrolux, General Electric, Fagor Industrial, LG Electronics, Dexter Apache Holdings, Continental Girbau, Jinan Oasis Dry Cleaning And Laundry Equipment, Miele & Cie, Ramsons India, IFB Industries, Tosei, Aqualogic, Stefab, and A.Braun|
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- This pandemic has brought an unprecedented impact on many industries. One of those industries is the commercial dryer market. The sales and use of commercial dryer have gone down in the countries due to the lockdown.
- Commercial dryers are used in hotels and hostels for draining down the water out of wet clothes. But due to COVID-19, these machines are not of use as the hotels, laundry units, and hospitals are shut down.
- Due to lockdown, the industries are also closed down and the production process is not taking place. This has also impacted the sales of the machines on a large scale.
- The laundry shops are also closed due to the lockdown in several countries due to which there has been a decline in the sales of the companies.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Factors such as growth in tourism, travel, lodging, and hotel industry, growing level of both international tourism & domestic travel, rise in disposable income, falling fares of airlines, increase in health tourism, rapid urbanization, busy lifestyle, improved standard of living, and change in perception of people towards comfort, convenience, and wellness drive the growth of the market for the commercial laundry machine. All these factors increase the need for laundry services and thereby, many laundry startups are coming up, thereby boosting the commercial dryer market.
Many countries lack the infrastructure to install commercial dryers, creating the need for the installment of commercial dryers. The maintenance cost of the commercial dryer is high, which hinders the growth of this market. Along with this, the presence of conventional washers and unorganized sectors in many countries like India hampers the demand for commercial dryers. Another major challenge face by the commercial dryers market is the problem of logistic facilities for online laundry delivery services in developing countries.
For any queries get in touch with Industry Expert: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7128
Manufacturers are trying to develop energy-efficient commercial dryers and are rapidly moving towards sophisticated and environment-friendly technologies, which is a huge opportunity that can propel the global commercial dryer market. Along with this, wireless technology and Internet of Things (IoT) are expected to boost the market growth.
Furthermore, consumers and governments are trying to move toward energy-efficient technology due to environmental concerns. Therefore, the government of almost all countries offer considerable rebates on commercial dryers that are Energy Star certified. Thereby, leading to their increased adoption in the upcoming years.
Key Segments Covered:
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global commercial dryer industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global commercial dryer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global commercial dryer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global commercial dryer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Report for Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/7128
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defense, and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter